Finding the perfect dress as a wedding guest can be an exciting but overwhelming task, we know. That is why we have prepared some steps to help you find your ideal guest dress:
1. Know the dress code : Is it a formal, semi-formal, casual or themed wedding? This will help you select a dress that will suit the occasion properly.
2. Keep the time in mind: As a general rule, in daytime weddings the style of short or midi dress (cut up to mid-calf) tends to predominate. While in evening weddings long dresses triumph.
3. Find a comfortable dress : Make sure that the dress you choose is comfortable, since you will spend several hours at the wedding and we want you to enjoy it to the fullest. Tip: Look for soft and comfortable fabrics that fit your figure well.
4. Consider the location and theme : If the wedding is taking place on the beach, a long, flowing dress with sandals would be perfect, while a short, fun dress would be more suitable for a city wedding.
5 . Consider the color : Ask the bride if she has a color palette in mind for the wedding, especially if you are a bridesmaid. If there isn't, always opt for those colors that make you feel good. If you like bright tones, you can go for a vibrant red, lime green, or orange. If you prefer something more sober, look for pastel and neutral tones.
6. Don't forget the accessories !: Add a touch of elegance and originality to your dress with accessories. A statement pair of earrings or a chic bag can make all the difference.
Remember, the goal is to find a dress that makes you feel comfortable, confident, and radiant. Do not complicate yourself.