NATIONAL SHIPMENTS and PORTUGAL
- Shipping to the Peninsula, the Balearic Islands and Portugal (within 1 to 3 business days): €5
- Conventional shipping is free in Spanish territory with purchases over €200.
- International shipping within the European Union : From 5 to 10 working days for 15€ We ship to: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Republic of Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland , Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden and the UK.
- International worldwide shipping : From 5 to 15 working days for 30€: We can ship your order to anywhere in the world. Local taxes and customs duties usually apply and are added once your shipment reaches its destination. Please see your local authorities for more information.
* International orders may require to fill in a form with the identification number of the seller and the customer. Please provide us with your ID number or passport number in order to fill in the information for customs. We will contact you in case our shipping company requires the documents.
Shipments are made every afternoon at 4:00 p.m. on weekdays (Monday to Friday). The company with which shipments are made at the National level is Nacex and international shipments are made with UPS, Zeleris, Fedex or Correos Express depending on the destination.
Deliveries are only made on working days.
Once the purchase is made you will receive an order confirmation email in your inbox. The package preparation time is one business day. Once the package leaves our workshop you will receive a second email informing of the departure.
If you do not receive the package within the stipulated period or for any questions or queries about its shipment, you can contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you as soon as possible.
How to measure myself?
- Chest (A) : Surrounds the chest at the highest point towards the back, just below the armpits (loosely).
- Waist (B): Surrounds the contour of your waist without looseness.
- Hip (C): Surrounds the contour of your hip going through the widest part.
|ALPHABETICAL SIZE||EUROPEAN SIZE ( EU SIZES )||
UNITED STATES SIZE ( USA SIZES )
|XS||3. 4||two||79 - 83cm||60 - 64cm||85 - 89cm|
|yes||36||4||83 - 87cm||64 - 68cm||89 - 93cm|
|m||38||6||87 - 91cm||68 - 72cm||93 - 97cm|
|L||40||8||92 - 95cm||72 - 76cm||97 - 100cm|
|XL||42||10||95 - 98cm||76 - 80cm||100 - 103cm|